Dear Friends ~
I hope this finds you well! With the Holiday’s and New Year upon us I just wanted to thank you all for your friendship, support and commitment to Health and Fitness! I love catching up with you all on facebook, at the gym, in Transitions etc. Your friendship is important to me and I will always remember how you touched me.
I have had an incredibly exciting year and God has certainly been using me! Here are a few of the highlights!
1) The Inception of my own radio show on WDCX – The Raw Truth Health, Nutrition, and Fitness which I am so very grateful! Tune in every Saturday at 11am on 99.5 FM and join the conversation! My podcasts are all on my web site. And — the Raw Truth Fitness Tips are also on WBEN with Brenda’s Bites!
2) The Raw Truth Health, Nutrition, and Fitness back on WKBW – TV 7
3) I went back to school to further my education and broaden my scope to the Largest Nutrition School in the World – The Institute of Integrative Nutrition – a year long comprehensive program on Holistic Nutrition and Health. I am learning so much and absolutely love it! If you are interested in finding out more about it please let me know.
4) After 30 years at Bally, and with the changing of the guard to Blast – I left and started at the BAC this past year in May. This was after 2 years of prayer, meetings with the owner. and careful consideration, but I am so grateful I made the jump, and grateful for the opportunities I have had there. I teach 6 soon to be 8 classes a week and love it. They are a first class organization and I am proud to be on their team.
5) My Transitions Lifestyle classes has grown by leaps and bounds and I am enlisting more coaches for my ever expanding business which I now offer at the BAC Evans and Eastern Hills Location along with medical practices like The Aesthetic Associate Center. Again if you are interested in considering being a coach let me know!
6) The release of my 4 Exercise Raw NRG DVD’s in August which was soooooo exciting! Many of the instructors and members from both Bally and the BAC are in my videos and we had such fun! You can view a clip of them at www.robbieraugh.com and sign up for my newsletter. The videos are now available at the Eastern Hills and Evans BAC or on my web site! I am very grateful to Home Run Creative Services who created my website and videos, for their incredible talent, support and belief in me. They are the total package with talent, integrity and professionalism to boot!
7) I had the privilege and honor of presenting The Raw Truth at both the Chapel at Crosspoint and Kingdom Bound this year!
8) And finally, we moved into a new house which I love, (and fits my Mom when the time is right) and am so grateful for that.
So needless to say I feel very blessed and thankful. I am so grateful for my family. Shanelle in her 3rd year of college at UB, and Raquelle in 9th grade at Williamsville East – both girls doing great and I am so proud of them. Jeff is working at HP and we are very grateful for his job. Things are great.. and God has been amazing.
I hope to see you all in one of my upcoming classes soon! I will be doing a free Video release kickoff class at the ladies club BAC Evans and Sheridan for members and non-members Saturday December 29th at 1pm for Raw Cuts Bodysculpting and 2pm for Raw NRG Kickboxing. Bring a guest and join us. Last time it was packed and we had so much fun! Just show up! I’ll take care of you once you get there. Then I will be teaching every Saturday thereafter same schedule at the Evans BAC and I’m so psyched about that! Check out the rest of my schedule at www.robbieraugh.com
My Transitions classes start up again the week of January 14th at both The Aesthetic Associate Center on Thursday Nights and the Evans BAC on Mondays at noon. I have a full class currently going on at the BAC Eastern Hills on Tuesday nights which will end in February and start up again. Plus I am doing private and semi private Lifestyle and Nutritional Counseling for the BAC and in my own practice – So I am busy!!
I have some free Nutritional Overview Seminars coming up on January 3rd and 10th at 7pm a the Aesthetic Associate Center (classes start January 17th) and
also Monday January 7th at 12pm at the Evans BAC with classes starting the next week. Spread the word and help your friends and family get healthy. Tis the season for the gift of Health!
So that’s the 411 on this end. Don’t forget to tune in every Saturday on 99.5 WDCX. And I would love to promote your business on my show so do consider that! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and Happy New Year! And I hope to see you soon! God Bless you all!
Keep it Healthy,